Ways to Pay Your Rent
The Management Committee recently approved an updated policy on accepting cash payments at the office. From now on, cash payments will not normally be accepted at the office unless it is an arrangement agreed by a Housing Officer, the payment is to clear or reduce rent arrears or rechargeable repairs.
The Association wants to make it as easy as possible for tenants to pay their rent but cash payments present a risk to staff.
There are a variety of ways in which you can pay your rent as below
Direct Debit and Standing Orders
Please contact a Housing Officer on 0141 333 0404 to set up a direct debit or standing order.
Internet Banking - Rent Payments Only
Pay by internet banking to Charing Cross Housing Association Ltd, Sort Code 09 07 20, Account number 01850350. Please also include your reference number.
Allpay (using your Allpay)
1. Pay at your local Post Office with your Allpay card
2. Pay at your local Paypoint location with your Allpay card (there are a number of local shops that display the Paypoint logo)
3. Download the Allpay App for free from Apple Appstore or Googleplay Store on your mobile or table device, where you can make a payment to your account. Or use the website www.allpay.net where you can make a payment. Please include your reference number.
4. Phone Allpay on 0330 041 6497 and pay by debit card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
5. You can phone the office on 0141 333 0404 to make a payment via debit card during office hours.