Charing Cross Housing Association is run by a voluntary Management Committee. Currently we have 8 members on our Committee who have been elected from our Membership list which currently stands at 365. The Management Committee have the responsibility for:-
- Setting the strategic direction of the Association and approving operational policies
- Ensuring the Association meets statutory and regulatory requirements
- Protecting the Association's assets and ensuring its long term success and viability
- Approving budgets and overseeing the management of the Association's finances
- Monitoring the Association's performance in its key activities.
The Management Committee delegates certain functions to the Finance, Audit & Performance Sub-Committee
Committee members are elected at the Annual General Meeting. The Association's Rules allow for 12 members on the Management Committee. The Management Committee meeting is held on the last Wednesday of each month apart from December. Copies of the Management Committee minutes can be viewed here.
Our current Management Committee members are:-
|NAME OF COMMITTEE MEMBER||DATE OF ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIP||DATE OF COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP|
|Julia Mulloy - Interim Chair||03/02/2021||03/02/2021|
|Morag Lau - Vice Chair||30/01/2019|