The Association has set up a register of people that have expressed an interest in working alongside staff and Committee. The Register will note the way in which each person wants to engage with the Association, the amount of time they can give and any specific service or activity they are interested in.
There is a range of ways that you can get involved with the Association. Not all of them require a lot of time or commitment. You don't have to come along to a lot of meetings or event leave the comfort of your own home.
For instance you can:-
- have documents such as policies etc sent to you before they are issued to comment on
- participate in online surveys about the service you receive from the comfort of your own home
- submit comments and suggestions via the Association's website
- participate in consultation exercises on a range of topics
- just become a member of the Association